“A buon rendere – Molto più di un vuoto”. This is the name of the new national campaign promoted by the Associazione Comuni Virtuosi, a network of local authorities that since 2005 has been at the forefront of promoting a harmonious and sustainable management of the territories to increase environmental awareness and above all to spread new styles of consumption among citizens.
Following the publication of the report of Working Group II last February, the report of Working Group III of the Interngovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) was published on Monday 04 April. This document evaluates the current state of anthropogenic emissions of greenhouse gases, what are the trends and possible future scenarios, and, in particular, what are the mitigation options to limit global warming.
- To minimize disposable items to indispensable situations
- To minimize the use of unnecessary packaging
- To promote the purchase of products with easily recyclable packaging
- To limit the use of containers by reusing them
- To buy products with low environmental impact
- To buy products without packaging or on tap
- To buy products suitable for multiple use and with replaceable parts